Category List

Monday, December 16, 2013

i do my eyes like this...getting used to liquid eyeliner for the crisp look can be tricky...lots of practice.... via Perfect cat eye – what do you think about this eye make up for a #wedding?

i do my eyes like this...getting used to liquid eyeliner for the crisp look can be tricky...lots of practice.... via Perfect cat eye – what do you think about this eye make up for a #wedding?
i do my eyes like this...getting used to liquid eyeliner for the crisp look can be tricky...lots of practice....  via Perfect cat eye – what do you think about this eye make up for a #wedding?

Download whole gallery
Whatever eyeshadow this is...I want it.
Whatever eyeshadow this is...I want it.

Download whole gallery
Easy smokey eye
Easy smokey eye

Download whole gallery
V-Day makeup: Pink + Red
V-Day makeup: Pink + Red

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment